Unique Properties Broker
August 02, 2017 (Open)
The Marketing Manager is required to execute the below;
- Handle & oversee the complete company marketing aspects, which include:
- Digital Marketing
- SMS Campaigns
- SEO & SEM
- Generating Leads
- Branding & PR
- Content, Brochures etc
- Company Website
- Developing and expecting the marketing department
- To fulfil the above within the budget set by the company for marketing
The Marketing Managers target after 3 months;
- To generate 160 quality leads per working day
- Marketing department to generate minimum gross revenue of AED 2.68 million per calendar month
- Increase of SEO rankings, branding and enhancing overall marketing department
- Fulfilling KPI’s of marketing department & team.
Your will be responsible to;
- The marketing manager is responsible for the marketing of the company. This means to create, motivate, coach and assist the department reach its target.
- The marketing manager will overall be running the marketing department with oversight from CEO.
- The marketing manager is to work along with the director of Hr in hiring new team members for the marketing department.
- The marketing manager is required to work evenings and weekends if necessary to accommodate marketing schedules.
- The marketing manager is required to conduct networking and attend community events in order to enhance development of the marketing via marketing.
- The marketing manager will have set targets and timelines in regards to all tasks which will be as per their KPI and marketing department KPI.
What We Offer
- Residence visa
- Reasonable Salary
- Full back office support
- Outstanding marketing support through our specialised marketing channels
- A very pleasant and joyful work environment
- Medical insurance
- Strong advertising for all your listings
- The umbrella of a well-known property brand in Dubai
- Team building activities