Tips on how to choose the right property developer in Dubai
Tips on how to choose the right property developer in Dubai
email@example.com (Creative writer)
Posted on Nov 11 2018 12:14:29
The real estate market in Dubai is currently in a period of maturity and is showing a sense of stability, especially with Expo 2020 getting closer, most investors believe that now is the right time to invest in Dubai’s real estate market.
But with so many developers in the market offering a wide range of off-plan and ready projects, it might get tricky trying to figure out which developer is the right one for you.
Whether you are a first time buyer or an experienced real estate investor, this short guide will sure help you choose the right property developer for your next investment in Dubai.
1) Do your research You wouldn’t buy something valuable such as a car from a company that you have never heard of before, same should be the case when buying a property. Before considering any unit, it is very important to do some research on the developer and try to gather as much information as you can. This could be done with the help of a real estate agent who has access to insights such as quality of work and average time taken to finish any project.
2) Take a tour in one of their ready projects Taking time to visit one of the developments built by the developer will give you sense of trust and feel of what you are about to invest in. Therefore, with the help of an agent you could visit some of the ready projects they manage or have on sale, this short visit will be really valuable as it will reveal a whole lot about the developer’s quality, floor planning, upkeep and much more.
3) Talk with current owners There is only so much you could learn from visiting existing units. Only current owners can give you unbiased insights on how the developer works and whether they had a good experience with them so far. So it is always a good idea to check if anyone from your friends or family owns a property from the developer, if you don’t know anyone, you could always ask one of our agents to get you in touch with current owners or give you the advice themselves.
4) Prices & Payment Plan Often times different develops have similar themed projects such as beach-side projects, these projects come at different prices according to the developer. So it is always good to see what other developers are offering so that you don't miss any good offer. Another good point to check is the range of projects the developer offers, check if the developer has products that fits almost every budget and what rate of return you should expect. It is important to check if the payment plan suits your cash flow. In Dubai different projects have different payment plans, so it is common to see investors leaning towards projects that better suit their cash flow.
5) Maintenance work Good developers always provide Asset management and maintenance, this will save you lot of time and money since the developer company will handle all the maintenance work even when you are not around. So look for developers who offer such services.
After listing few of our best tips on how to choose the right property developer, we would like to share with you a short list of top real estate developers in Dubai.
Established in 1997, Emaar Properties is a Public Joint Stock Company listed on the Dubai Financial Market. A pioneering developer of integrated master-planned communities, Emaar Group has transformed the real estate sector in the United Arab Emirates. Emaar Group has extended its expertise in developing master-planned communities internationally, and today, has a significant presence in several key global markets. Simultaneously, the company has developed competencies in hospitality & leisure, and shopping malls & retail. One of Emaar’s flagship developments is Downtown Dubai, the world’s most visited lifestyle destination, the 500-acre neighborhood is home to the iconic Burj Khalifa, The Dubai Mall and The Dubai Fountain.
Dubai Properties (DP) is a foremost Dubai-based real estate master developer known for the development and management of prominent destinations across the Emirate. The Dubai Properties establishment began in 2002 when it commenced operations as Estithmaar Realty, with the vision of establishing a world class real estate and asset management organization that will play a key role in Dubai real estate industry.
Meraas Meraas is a Dubai-based holding company with operations and assets in the UAE. In alignment with Dubai’s vision to position itself as a unique 21st century destination that embraces values, cultures, ethnicities and aesthetics from around the world, Meraas operates with a mission to create a portfolio of world-class products and investments. Meraas portfolio spans key economic sectors such as real estate, retail, hospitality, food & beverage, leisure & entertainment, and healthcare & education. The company creates environments that are inclusive to all Dubai residents and visitors.
Dubai South Dubai South Developments was launched as a government of Dubai project in 2006 and has centered on the vision of His Highness Sheikh Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum of creating a pivotal hub in the global economy. The ultimate aim of Dubai South is to create and sustain an environment in which individuals can empower themselves to achieve all their legitimate aspirations, to the greater good of society. Dubai South is currently developing a fully integrated ecosystem suited to every business and industry having the critical mass to sustain a broad, innovative and flourishing platform that supports every conceivable enterprise and industry in the most strategic location in Dubai – a vital connecting point between East and West.
Nshama Nshama is a surpassing real estate developer offering sustainable world-class communities that blend smart with Dubai's vision. Nshama was established on September 2014 by a group of Emaar veterans with a vision of becoming the developers of areas that would become the heart and soul of Dubai. The company offers sustainable communities that are world-class, smart and sophisticated. They offer communities that are family oriented that will offer its residents a wide range of lifestyle features such as stretches of greenery in forms of community parks, outdoor areas and basic facilities such as health centres, malls, retail stores, restaurants, schools and more.
Damac Properties Damac Properties is an outstanding real estate developer offering world-class developments that emphasize on attaining highest levels of luxury. Damac Properties was established in 2002, as a private residential, leisure and commercial developer in Dubai and the Middle East. Since then, the Company has expanded rapidly into North Africa, Jordan, Lebanon, Qatar and Saudi Arabia. The company now develops multi-million square-foot golf course communities, high-end and high-rise private apartment towers, ‘limited edition’ living experiences with global brands such as Versace, Fendi and Bugatti, as well as operating and managing serviced hotel apartments and fully-fledged five star hotels in collaboration with Paramount Hotels & Resorts.
We hope this article was helpful, if you are interested in buying a property or renting a property in Dubai feel free to get in touch with one of our expert agents by clicking in the “Book a meeting” button below or use the chat box to write us your inquiry.