DUBAI INVESTMENT PARK
Dubai Investments Park
Dubai Investments Park (DIP) is a mixed-use development spread across an area of 5,683 acres and consists of three major zones:-
- Industrial complex for light and medium industries
- Hi-tech companies’ complex
- Commercial complex for offices, showrooms and retail.
This development offers a variety of residential units in multiple communities including the self-contained Green Community, the gated Ewan Residence community encompassing a blend of Emirati, Arabic and Andalusian design, the Ritaj low-rise residence, and the Dunes Village featuring a modern gated complex with many more communities to come.
Dubai Investments Park is truly a self-contained and self-sustained city where leisure and business combine.
- The Market 4.4 KM
- Souk Extra 22.1 KM
- City Centre Me’aisem 13.5 KM
- Nibras International School 3.4 KM
- Greenfield Community School 1.1 KM
- Dovecote Green Primary School 3.2 KM
- Swimming Pools
- Fitness Center
- Shopping Malls
- Sport`s Court
- Tennis Court